Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Wild Thing Despriction

Hello blogging world,

For literacy we have been reading the book Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak.

As part of our writing we wrote description about a wild thing. Miss Percy showed us a picture of several Wild Things and we had to pick one to describe.

Our goal was to use descriptive nouns and verbs (interesting vocabulary) and vary our sentence beginnings. Also can you guess which character it was.

As my wild thing swings like a real werewolf in the savage jungle he becomes a  king and rules the other wild things.  He has black glowing eyes like a meerkat. He has a fluffy white warm werewolf costume. This character has a black thick mustache.

That was my writing. Can you guess my character and heres the photo of what we described.

Image result for where the wild things are images
This was drawn by Maurice Sendak. 
I think i didn't achieve my goal what do you guys think comment down below?

Blog you later!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aryan,

    I think you managed to use some interesting vocabulary in your writing (like savage and swings), but I do agree that you could add more. Next time, you should think about the learning focus and make sure you are trying to achieve it. Remember this is how we can improve and upskill our writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aryan, Noah here from Awahono school. I like your good use of vocabulary. I like that you are beginning to learn descriptive writing. Do you think it's challenging?
    Come on my blog at: http://awahononoahj.blogspot.com/


    Kind Regards,
    Noah

    ReplyDelete