Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Emoji writing

Emoji Writing

Hello bloggers,
So today I was doing a emoji writing. It was about my fun filled holiday. I did this writing when our 2 weeks of holidays were finished.

In the holidays we went to the Sylvia Park mall. We did some shopping for the ❄️. I got a cool 🖱. When I came back 🏠 I called my cousins on my 📱and showed them what I got it was a 🖱. They were so 🙂 that I got it. They had a 🖱 already but they wanted me to get a 🖱 so then we can be like a team. I was also playing with my cousins on the 💻. I FELT SO 🙂 THAT I HAD A 👍🖱 LIKE MY COUSINS!


Can you read the emojis?


1 comment:

  1. Hello Aryan! This is Johnny from Summerland School.
    I want you to know that this is so impressive and such a cool idea to use emojis in your writing, i'm glad that you have had a great holiday too.😃😎👍

    ReplyDelete